Indies Pub and Grill  » Restaurants  »
8 Holborn Road, Kingston 10, Jamaica, West Indies
  • It was no surprise that I was able to thaw out and be myself

• by Rashida Chinue Blake

The first time I went to Indies Pub and Grill was on a date. It was the first time I was going out with the person and I was very nervous and tense. The waitress then made a joke that caused us all to laugh. It was the perfect icebreaker. I warmed up and for the rest of

the night I had a wonderful time.

It was no surprise that I was able to thaw out and be myself. The environment had a warm Jamaican vibe to it. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The drinks were excellent. I tried the Pina Colada and The Hulk. They were to die for. They also serve excellent Jamaican ...

• cuisine. These dishes include jerked chicken and fish.

I have also been present at a number of parties and events held at Indies. I must say that the setting was perfect and the consistency of the drinks served was on par. What impresses me the most with this venue, was their genius at merging club, restaurant, and bar

elements into one with a strong Jamaican flare. It was classy yet warm and down to earth at the same time. I could easily fit in whether I was in a party or laidback mood. If you visit Jamaica and decide you want to party or chill and have a drink or two, then this is the place for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7408788811231/k2311a084/8.4.09