Listerine Vanilla Mint Sensitive Mouthwash
  • If you are sensitive to pain I wouldn't recommend this mouthwash

• by Rashida Chinue Blake

I have always heard about Listerine Mouthwash. Strangely enough the comments have always been mixed. One set thought the product burned like the bowels of hell, others thought it was excellent. As much as people complained about the pain though, the overall feedback was the product was excellent.

I had always been tempted to try the product

for myself, but I would always shy away from the notion when I remembered the negative comments I heard. Until one day, when I was in the supermarket, I discovered this attractively packed Listerine product. It was their Vanilla Mint flavoured mouthwash. They claimed that it was sensitive too.

I have always loved Vanilla and Mint ...

• flavoured items, plus I had always wanted to try Listerine mouthwash. Considering that it claimed to be sensitive, I figured why not. Well after one dose of this mouthwash I hollered. I was amazed at how much it burned. If this one was supposed to be sensitive then I couldn’t imagine the extent to which the
        original would burn.

If you are sensitive to pain I wouldn’t recommend this mouthwash. Many claim that the mouthwash is supposed to burn, and that Listerine is excellent, but I have tried quite a few other mouthwash products that didn’t burn but did the job just as well. Bear these factors in mind when making a decision.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34408788801231/k2311a084/8.4.09