Smokey Bones Restaurant/Greensboro NC  » Restaurants  »
Greensboro NC
  • So I decided to try and become a mystery shopper
  • I love this job as I get enjoy meals at terrific restaurants for free
  • The best restaurant I have had the pleasure of eating at is The Smokey Bones Restaurant located at 3302 High Point Rd Greensboro North Carolina
  • Not only do they have great food,the service is amazing
  • Delicious mouth watering veggie burgers to satisfy any vegetarians taste

• by deb101
      As an at home mom I tend to dabble alot in ways to earn extra cash. So I decided to try and become a mystery shopper.

I love this job as I get enjoy meals at terrific restaurants for free! The best restaurant I have had the pleasure of eating

at is The Smokey Bones Restaurant located at 3302 High Point Rd Greensboro North Carolina.

If you like barbeque then this place is where to go.

Not only do they have great food,the service is amazing.

My children never eat everything on their plate…until we ate here.

Not only did ...

• they eat everything on their plate but they wanted more! The baked beans,the chicken,pulled pork,cornbread,mashed potatoes,ribs exceptional! I want to eat here every day of my life it is so good.

Vegetarian? They have you covered there too! Delicious mouth watering veggie burgers to satisfy any vegetarians taste! No I

am not getting paid to promote them….

heck they are just one of those places you drive by and say hmmmm wonder what they serve? So I am here to tell you if you like barbeque dont pass start drive straight to Smokey Bones and pig out (no pun attended).

way up!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 790878881131/k2311a089/8.9.06