Crest Whitening Strips
  • I decided I would still give it a try anyway
  • With that said I think there are more effective and fun ways of getting whiter teeth, but you be the judge

• by Rashida Chinue Blake

As I established in previous reviews, my teeth are not very bright, particularly the front ones, on which I wear caps. As a result, I spotted Crest White Strips being advertised on Cable television and decided to give the whitening product a try. First of all the product establishes from the beginning that it

does not whiten caps. I decided I would still give it a try anyway.

I got seven sets of upper and lower strips. I was required to apply the side of the strips containing the gel to my teeth. This was done once a day and left on for thirty minutes, and not immediately before ...

• brushes as was instructed. I will admit that I did notice results, even with my caps, but the results were not as good as other products and remedies I have used. Furthermore I did not like the taste or the sensation they gave my gums. Plus it was really gross to keep them in
        for so long. My mouth started salivating in no time.

With that said I think there are more effective and fun ways of getting whiter teeth, but you be the judge. Upon deciding to purchase though, I must admit the price is reasonable, and the product is readily accessible at supermarkets, pharmacies, and online of course.

Crest Whitening Strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34408788771231/k2311a084/8.4.09