Candy-Coated Nips  » Food  »
  • There is one particular brand of chocolate I love, and had always loved since I was little --- a candy-coated chocolates shaped like mini-pellets, sort of tiny space ships of different colors --- Nips, manufactured by Universal Robina Corporation

• by patofgold23

Who doesn’t love chocolates? Everybody does! No matter how we know too much of it is bad for us, we couldn’t resist it. There is one particular brand of chocolate I love, and had always loved since I was little — a candy-coated chocolates shaped like mini-pellets, sort of tiny space ships of different colors — Nips, manufactured by Universal Robina Corporation. I know that for a

fact, coz I love Nips so much that I read the label, the ingredients, and just adore the package itself while popping the rainbow-colored candies into my mouth. It tastes so good that it only takes a few seconds for me to finish one pack.

It is our alternative to M&Ms which costs much. Nips come in small packets and are sold at a very affordable price ...

• of less than 10 pesos each pack. Very easy to satisfy every child’s imagination and craving for a fun, great-tasting chocolate that would compete with the taste of M&M. Amazingly, some of the kids would even prefer Nips over M&Ms. (How joy would it be for mothers like me, sounds like a lot of savings for us,eh?)

Recently, the company had made variations of the classic Nips. They

now have the one that comes with rice crispies, and another variety that has nuts. But for me, nothing beats the classic! It is a great treat for kids! And a fun and cheap way to decorate your cake during parties. Just sprinkle it on top of the icing, it would add color and life to your cake, which would make every child’s mouth want a piece or two!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27408788681231/k2311a084/8.4.09