Peninsula Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand  » Hotels  »
Charoennakon Road, Klongsan, Bangkok, Thailand
  • The hotel is also close to tourist attractions like the Chinatown, Golden Buddha temples, Flower Market, Temple of Dawn, Grand Palace and the Reclining Buddha, etc. The Peninsula is absolutely one of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed in
  • The breakfast buffet was incredibly delicious and there were many choices
  • I love Thai food and the hotel restaurant “Thiptara” was superb
  • I will definitely stay here again and I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone

• by kurokuro

My sister and I went to Bangkok, Thailand for a short R&R and we stayed at the Peninsula Hotel. The hotel is conveniently located. It’s easy to go around the city. The Peninsula is a short walk to the Saphan Taksin Station of the Bangkok Sky Train. There are many shops and restaurants near the hotel. The hotel is also close to tourist attractions like the Chinatown, Golden Buddha temples,

Flower Market, Temple of Dawn, Grand Palace and the Reclining Buddha, etc.

The Peninsula is absolutely one of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed in. Our room was spacious and the decor was fabulous. It was very clean. It had a balcony overlooking the Chao Phraya River. The amenities provided were more than what the other hotels usually provide.

Service was beyond excellent. The staff were very polite and efficient. They were ...

• friendly and helpful. The level of service was such that all our needs were met even before we asked.

The breakfast buffet was incredibly delicious and there were many choices. I love Thai food and the hotel restaurant “Thiptara” was superb. The quality of the food is great!

The facilities were great. The spa was fantastic. The therapists were highly skilled. The swimming pool was excellent. The hotel also had

a boat that could take the hotel guests across the river to other areas of Bangkok. It was a very refreshing ride.

We had a very enjoyable stay at the Peninsula Hotel. We were able to relax on our holiday and enjoy all the comforts of a 5-star hotel. It’s a bit expensive but certainly worth the money. I will definitely stay here again and I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2408788651231/k2311a084/8.4.09