Mazda 323 Lantis 1.6 Liter  » Cars  »
  • I must say that me experience with this vehicle is very positive
  • However, I think this is because the engine is several years old and has a lot of mileage
  • I love the fact that the car's baggage is large
  • I believe it is nice to be able to open or close the roof at will and according to weather conditions
  • I really think that this is a good car mechanically, easy and convenient to drive and friendly for an average family's needs

• by cool

My parents have bought Mazda’s 323 Lantis a few years ago. They have been so kind to let me use it for my everyday needs. So, I have been driving this car for several years now. I must say that me experience with this vehicle is very positive!

As I work out of town, I need to drive to work and back home five days a week. I do drive a lot, around 130 kilometers every day. I am pleased with Lantis, because I feel it is a reliable car and driving it is a pleasant experience in general.

One of the things that I value

the highest is the vehicle’s reliability. As far as I can remember, the car almost never had any mechanical problems. I don’t need to take it to the garage, except for regular maintainace, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.

I have heard some bad stories about other cars that so often break down. I am so happy that I have not experienced this myself! I need this car to be in good condition for about two hours of driving every working day. I am happy to say that it has met my needs excellently!

Driving the car is a reasonably smooth experience. I don’t experience any problems ...

• in driving curves, making a U-turn or pressing the brakes. The vehicle does drive more slowly up hills. However, I think this is because the engine is several years old and has a lot of mileage.

Another advantage that I have found in this vehicle is that it is spacious. I often take family or hitchhikers for a ride, and my experience shows that it is big enough for five people to sit inside in a comfortable way. Also, I travel a lot with my wife to her parent and we take some luggage with us. I love the fact that the car’s baggage is

large. It has enough space to contain all the stuff we want to take with us.

A cool feature Lantis has is a sliding roof that can be semi-opened. I believe it is nice to be able to open or close the roof at will and according to weather conditions. I think it can be fun to open the roof to get some wind and sun while driving!

My experience with Mazda’s Lantis has been great! I really think that this is a good car mechanically, easy and convenient to drive and friendly for an average family’s needs. i will rate it 10 out of a maximum 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9408788641231/k2311a084/8.4.09