Nokia E63  » Phones  »
  • I found it as a wise investment because I can do business and socializing at the same time

• by achoo

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

My last mobile phone was a Sony Ericsson. I had it for two years until the batteries were not working anymore.

So I made a switch back to my original brand, Nokia.

I got myself a red Nokia E63 phone.

It fits me well because it is stylish, chic and

works well with my busy lifestyle.

Not only can i use it to send sms and take pictures/videos like my old phone, but it allows me to check my email, surf the net with the built in Wireless LAN and much more.

It is more like a cheaper version of ...

• the blackberry phones in the market.

I have also downloaded some applications that allows me to use Facebook and use MSN and Yahoo Messenger.

I found it as a wise investment because I can do business and socializing at the same time.

Best of all, it has a qwerty keypad

that allows me to type things easily.

The only downside is that the 2MP camera doesn’t take good pictures at night.

Overall, though, I can say that this is indeed a good buy at an affordable price.

Nokia E63

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37408788631231/k2311a084/8.4.09