Orbit Mist
  • I love this stuff so much I am chewing a piece right now

• by Queenbeezie

I recently tried the new gum from Orbit called Mist. I love chewing gum. Especially when I am bored.

So I have tried almost every gum on the market. I must say that this gum is at the top of my favorite list.

Mist is available in three flavors, but I have only tried the watermelon flavor. The gum states that

it will “deliver a hydrating sensation to consumers.

” I must say that while chewing this gum I am very hydrated. I must warn you that the when you first start chewing the watermelon flavor you get a rush of sour watermelon.

I like sour things so I enjoyed this. After you chew for a minute the sour rush goes away and you are ...

• left with a sweet watermelon taste.

I couldn’t stop chewing it! It has little micro beads in it that throw a burst of flavor right into your mouth!

I actually went to the gas station this morning and bought three packs of this gum. I am trying to quit smoking so I am chewing this gum like crazy.

I

just love how it hydrates you mouth. It’s great if you are thirsty and don’t have anything to drink.

I came across a website where I can buy this gum by the box. I am going to order in bulk.

I just can’t get enough of it. It is so refreshing.

I love this stuff so much I am chewing a piece right now!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27408788451231/k2311a084/8.4.09