Earth and water mascara duo
  • While it is not my favorite mascara, I like the idea of it and it is good quality mascara
  • Most mascara will cost you about five to nine dollars
  • Overall I would recommend this mascara but I wouldn’t recommend it to someone if they are looking for a really good quality mascara

• by Brooke

Earth and Water mascara duo is good mascara overall. While it is not my favorite mascara, I like the idea of it and it is good quality mascara.

On one side of the mascara it is regular mascara and then on the other end there is waterproof mascara.

It has two brushes for each

side.

Whenever it is raining or you have nasty weather you could put on the waterproof mascara.

This mascara is very cheap; you can get it for about a dollar from elf.

You can get this mascara in the colors black and brown.

I bought the black mascara; the color is very dark and ...

• shows up well on my eyelashes.

My favorite thing about this mascara is the fact that you get both regular mascara and waterproof mascara.

This way you don’t have to buy both of them.

My other favorite thing about this mascara is how cheap it is and the quality of it, for the price

is outstanding.

While it is not my favorite mascara, I would use it again.

Most mascara will cost you about five to nine dollars.

One dollar is very cheap for good quality mascara.

Overall I would recommend this mascara but I wouldn’t recommend it to someone if they are looking for a really good quality mascara.

Earth and water mascara duo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31408788441231/k2311a084/8.4.09