Suave Invisible Solid Water Lily Scented Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • The amazing thing about it is that I could go without showering for 2 days and I'd still smell the lilies
  • Last, but not least, Suave Invisible solid cost way less than other brands of deodorant

• by Lome Puttasath

I recently switched my deodorant from Arm & Hammer to Suave’s Invisible Solid with antiperspirant. It has a nice subtle flowery scent that won’t leave you smelling like a pool of chemicals. The container is fairly thin allowing for easy storage whether you travel or use it at home.

Most deodorant has a

very small dial on the bottom so that the solid block could be pushed upwards, but not this one. The entire bottom of it is a twist for easy access.

When I apply the the deodorant on my underarms, it feels very refreshing. Even if I have not shower, I feel like I ...

• just stepped out of one. At first, the deodorant applies on white, but in a few minutes it is invisible. It leaves me smelling like a pond of water lilies. The amazing thing about it is that I could go without showering for 2 days and I’d still smell the lilies. It doesn’t
        leave a sticky residue or a powdery mess. It does exactly what the labels says—-invisible solid! Last, but not least, Suave Invisible solid cost way less than other brands of deodorant. That is always a plus in my book. I’d totally urge you to go out and buy a stick of your own.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31408788391131/k2311a084/8.4.09