Dr. Teal’s Tension Relief  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to take one of my relaxing baths with the Dr. Teal’s Tension Relief
  • It really felt like a spa experience at home
  • I noticed that the have this bath soak in a variety of scents
  • I found a new bath soak that I can’t live without
  • I recommend that all ladies take a night to themselves and relax with Dr. Teal’s

• by Queenbeezie

I have always been a big fan of relaxing and taking a nice hot bubble bath. At least one night a week I ask my husband to sit with the children so I have sometime to myself to enjoy a relaxing bath. I’m always looking for different kinds of

soaking products to put in the bathtub with me.

I came across a product called Dr. Teal’s Tension Relief.

It is an Epsom salt soaking solution. The other day I got home from along day at work.

My whole body was aching and I was so stressed out. I decided to take one of my relaxing baths with the Dr.

Teal’s Tension Relief. As soon as I relaxed in the tub I could feel myself being less tense.

I was just taking in the aroma of salt solution. It really felt like a spa ...

• Dr. Teal's Tension Relief
      experience at home.

I loved the smell of chamomile. I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep in the tub! I had the biggest smile on my face when I got out of the tub.

I slept so good that night too. I noticed that the

have this bath soak in a variety of scents.

I’m going to try them all out! I found a new bath soak that I can’t live without. I recommend that all ladies take a night to themselves and relax with Dr.

Teal’s. You will be happy you listened to me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31408788361131/k2311a084/8.4.09