Barbie Modelo Perfume
  • Another special perfume that I bought for my daughter
  • And I think this Barbie Modele Perfume is really made specially for the small girl

• by MomLouiTan

Another special perfume that I bought for my daughter. Actually, I had one already for her but when I saw this Barbie Modelo Perfume in the store, I could not stop my self for bringing it to the cashier and bought it for my daughter. I knew that my daughter would love it if I bought this Barbie Modelo Perfume. She love to put make up. Not the real make up but the toys that look like real make up and pretend that she is a real lady. That’s why I bought another kids perfume for her. And since she is also collecting some barbie figure such as bed cover, blanket, and other toys from Barbie, it was a perfect gift for her when I bought this

Barbie Modelo Perfume.

The price of this Barbie Modelo Perfume was around 35 Australian dollar, and there was 75 ml perfume inside this Batbie Modelo perfume package. So it’s quite a lot of perfume for a small little girl like my daughter.

This Barbie Modelo Perfume is giving the fresh smell and floral fragrance whenever my daughter use it. And I think this Barbie Modele Perfume is really made specially for the small girl. It has a sprayer and the sprayer is easy to use as well by small little girl.

On the package box of this Barbie Modelo Perfume has the Barbie picture or figure but the bottle itself does not have any picture or figure of Barbie.

And I think it is not a problem at ...

• all if my daughter will use it as daily perfume. Barbie Modelo perfume has fresh sweet fragrance but it is also very soft smell. So it is not like perfumes for adults which sometimes has strong smell of fragrances. It’s really different than that. A combination between the smell of citrus and some kind of flower fragrance is mostly the one that I smell when my daughter use this perfume on her skin.

Pity that this perfume is not always available in every perfume stores or department stores in my town. The easiest way to get this Barbie Modelo Perfume for kids is by ordering the perfume from online store and let it ship to my house.

At this moment, I did not need the new perfume

of Barbie Modelo. But as soon as my daughter will finish her perfume, I think I need to find another Barbie Perfume for her. It would be nice if I can buy it in the perfume store, so I don’t have to order first. But if it’s not possible, of course I can always order online.

It’s really great invention from Barbie that they offer special perfume for kids. My small daughter always like to copy her mother. And when I put perfume, of course she would like to have perfume as well. And with this Barbie Perfume that she has right now, she never ask to use my perfume anymore. It save me some of my expensive perfume by giving her the right perfume for small girl.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56408788271131/k2311a084/8.4.09