Bath and Body Works Irresistible Apple shower gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the items that I bought was their Irresistible Apple shower gel
  • I believe it was a mix and match, buy two get the third one free deal, and I did
  • My only issue with it is the price but considering how I didn’t need much product to get cleaned and the quality the price really isn’t that bad
  • I’d most likely buy this product again and would recommend it to others

• by Liberty

Bath and Body Works specializes in bath and body care products. Most products that they carry are their own brands but they do have a few products that are by other brands. Bath and Body Works is known for fancy bath products basically, you won’t be finding any brands that you can find at Wal-Mart or Target in this store. I rarely ever shop at Bath and Body Works except maybe during Christmas to pick up a generic gift for someone I don’t know what to get a gift for. They’re products are great

but I’m generally not a bath product type of person. Recently I dropped by Bath and Body Works to pick up a bottle of bubble bath and left with a few more items than what I was expecting to get.

One of the items that I bought was their Irresistible Apple shower gel. I guess the only reason I even bought more than what I went in for was because they were having a special on the their bath products. I believe it was a mix and match, buy two get the third one ...

• free deal, and I did.

Bath and Body Works’ Irresistible Apple shower gel smells great, I wouldn’t have bought it if it didn’t, and the smell doesn’t change when it’s being used in the shower. I hate it when shower gels smell too strong when they’re being used. It didn’t stick to my skin but I sort of prefer that, especially if my body lotion is scented. I don’t want too many scents going on at once. Bath and Body Work’s Irresistible Apple shower gel is very smooth. I didn’t need much gel to

get myself completely cleaned because it created a lot of lather with very little product. I also liked that it left my skin feeling soft and smooth. Even the moisture lasted after the shower.

My only issue with it is the price but considering how I didn’t need much product to get cleaned and the quality the price really isn’t that bad. In the end I’ll have it for longer than my regular body washes so the price pretty much evens out. I’d most likely buy this product again and would recommend it to others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31408788101131/k2311a084/8.4.09