Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gel
  • One of the other item that I bought was their Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gel
  • This shower gel cost me $10.50 for a 10 oz
  • I normally use Dove or Oil of Olay’s body bar soap but I thought I’d give Bath and Body Works shower gel a try
  • I love that it left my skin feeling soft, and silky smooth

• by Liberty

Most people have heard of Bath and Body Works. They’re a store that specializes in bath and body products. They have everything from shower gels and bubble baths to lotions, hand soaps and hand sanitizers. I don’t usually shop at Bath and Body Works because I’ve never found anything worth spending money on. Don’t get me wrong the products are great but to me they’re still just bath products and I’m just not the type of girl that’s into bath products. I would occasional drop by to pick up a gift though.

The last time I dropped by Bath and Body Works I went in

looking for bubble bath stuff, just to try out. The sales associate was very friendly and helpful and I left with what I went in for plus a few items. One of the other item that I bought was their Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gel. It was one of those specials they were having with their bath products. You can mix and match the products and if you buy two you get the third free and that’s what I did. This shower gel cost me $10.50 for a 10 oz. bottle.

I normally use Dove or Oil of Olay’s body bar soap but I thought ...

• I’d give Bath and Body Works shower gel a try. I was very surprised with Bath and Body Works’ Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gel, not only did it smell great but it created a lot of lather and I didn’t even have to use that much gel. The scent didn’t get stronger while I was in the shower either, it was pleasant and subtle. I love that it left my skin feeling soft, and silky smooth. It even left my skin moisturized. Many shower gels tend to leave my skin try after I’ve washed it off.

The only thing I don’t like about Bath and

Body Works’ Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gel is the price. $10.50 is probably the most I’ve ever spent on any bath product. Although the price is more than what I’d normally spend I would probably still buy it again because I love the product and Bath and Body Works always has some sort of deals going on. Besides, considering the quality and quantity for the price it pretty much works itself out. Since I didn’t have to use much of it to get cleaned I’ll have it around for a while so it’ll work out costing me about the same as regular brand bath products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31408788091131/k2311a084/8.4.09