Bath and Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla bubble bath
  • I consider Bath and Body Works one of those luxury bath products
  • I decided to drop by Bath and Body Works one day to pick up a bottle of bubble bath for myself, just something to try out but I ended up leaving with that and a few other items
  • I would definitely recommend trying Bath and Body Works’ Black Raspberry Vanilla bubble bath

• by Liberty

Bath and Body Works is a well known store, at least in the US, that sells bath and body products. I don’t typically shop at Bath and Body Works unless it’s to buy a gift because I’m not really that kind of person. There are people who like to spend money on nice bath stuff but I’m not that picky when it comes to bath products so long as it makes my skin feel nice. I consider Bath and Body Works one of those luxury bath products. I don’t know

anyone that regularly shops there for all of their bath and body needs.

I decided to drop by Bath and Body Works one day to pick up a bottle of bubble bath for myself, just something to try out but I ended up leaving with that and a few other items. It’s actually a pretty cool store. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by a very friendly sales associated who was very helpful. I told her I was looking for bubble bath stuff and she showed me ...

• where everything was and even recommended on. The one she recommended was what I got, their Black Raspberry Vanilla bubble bath, because it smelled so good. The bottle costs me $12 for a 10 oz. bottle.

Normally I wouldn’t even dream about spending that much money on bath products but it was a luxury item that I allowed myself, and it was totally worth it. Not only did Bath and Body Works’ Black Raspberry Vanilla bubble bath smell divine but the sent stayed smelling that way. I’ve tried some products

where the smell would get very strong when it’s used but this didn’t. It made my skin feel soft and silky. I didn’t even have to use that much to get a lot of bubbles, and the bubbles lasted fairly long.

It’s a great bubble bath and despite the price I would probably buy it again. Considering the quality and quantity the price really isn’t that bad. That one bottle will lasts me a while for sure. I would definitely recommend trying Bath and Body Works’ Black Raspberry Vanilla bubble bath.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31408788081131/k2311a084/8.4.09