Pond’s Flawless White Visible Lightening Day Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I bought the 50 gram container amounting to PhP 500 or approximately US$ 11

• by rye

I am an avid fan of whitening products. While those with white or fair complexion spend their money to make their skin tanned, most of those with dark or brown skin like me spend tons of money on various whitening products. From face creams to body lotions to bath soaps and now even food

supplements.

My newest whitening product is the Pond’s Flawless White Visible Lightening Day Cream. The last product I used really made my skin lighter but gives me rashes and pimples. Since I’ve tried other Pond’s products before and never got irritated so I’m confident on this one. This Pond’s Flawless White Visible Lightening Day Cream promises luminous and flawlessly radiant look that’s also protected from the sun’s UVA/ UVB rays. It is said to contain new VAO-B3 complex which is the Ponds Institute’s new Vitamin E, Allantoin and Optics powered Niacinamide (Ba3) Complex, especially created to deliver flawlessly radiant skin.

So I bought the 50 gram container amounting to PhP ...

• Pond's Flawless White Visible Lightening Day Cream
      500 or approximately US$ 11. It is a little expensive compared to other local whitening products but I really need one. And it would be more expensive if I go to a dermatologist or skin clinic.

True enough, after a week of continuously using it twice a day, in morning and before going to sleep,

I can see visible results. One, I stopped having rashes and pimples, and then second, my skin is lighter.

I’m suppose to use it with other Pond’s Flawless White products like the cleanser, serum, eye cream, powder and night cream but since my budget is limited I will buy the other products one at a time on my succeeding paychecks.

Funke says :

can dark person this cream becos i dont want to get lighter and what is the different btw bleching and lightening

Galega says :

Anyone can use it, irrespective the color the skin. It will definitely lighten your skin, which you don’t want.

Bleaching refers to the practice of using chemical substances in an attempt to lighten skin tone or provide an even skin complexion by reducing the melanin concentration in the skin.

Bleaching can lead to lightening of the skin. However, lightening can’t always mean bleaching.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31408788051131/k2311a084/8.4.09