Cancer Treatment Centers of America  » Medicine  »
1331 East Wyoming Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19124
  • I was impressed with the place that I wrote them a letter thanking them for everything

• by Queenbeezie

My mom was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago. She really wasn’t sure where to turn. We had seen commercials on television about the Cancer Treatment Centers of America. She decided to give them a try. Cancer Treatment Centers of America are different from your average hospital that treats cancers. They experiment and do things that get results. We went to the one in Philadelphia because it was closet to us.

The Treatment Center was wonderful. The whole staff treated us with the most respect. Customer service is so important to them they actually have a policy about it. If any member of the staff upsets a patient they are fired on the spot. No questions asked. The whole staff went out of their way to make my mom feel comfortable. They answered all of our questions and always ...

• kept a positive attitude. Even the cleaning lady went out of her way for us. When I was crying in the hallway she came over and gave me a hug. I thought that was so moving. I have never met so many nice people in one place.

My mom didn’t make it. Her cancer wasn’t diagnosed until the last stage. I will never forget the great customer service

that we received from the Cancer Treatment Center. They stayed with my family and me until the end. They really treated us like family. I was impressed with the place that I wrote them a letter thanking them for everything. I highly encourage anyone who is diagnosed with cancer to go to the Cancer Treatment Centers of America. If you are alone and have nowhere else to turn to they will guide you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26308787940531/k2311a083/8.3.09