Bath and Body Works Pleasures Plumeria Body Lotion
  • What I like about the Bath and Body Works Pleasures Plumeria Body Lotion is its smell, as stated above
  • And I think Bath and Body Works Pleasures Plumeria Body Lotion does it for me
  • I thought that its just like those fragrant lotions that makes your skin smell good rather than feel smoother

• by marielle

I had this as a gift from my sister who is in the US. Actually it was not originally mine because this was given to my youngest sister. We both received a body lotion, but mine was a different scent. When I smelled this Plumeria Body Lotion, I was immediately taken by the smell and asked my sister if we could swap. Gladly she agreed and that was why I ended up with the Plumeria Body Lotion.

What I like about the Bath and Body

Works Pleasures Plumeria Body Lotion is its smell, as stated above. The smell reminds me of a melon, combined with plumeria blossoms, that makes it sweet, but just enough sweetness to suit my taste. I especially like its smell when I apply it after taking a bath. I can really feel its fragrance on my skin. My husband likes it very much when I apply it at night before going to bed. He often compliments me on my smell when I apply this lotion.

I ...

• also like what it does to my skin. Of course, the real reason why all of us uses a body lotion is to make our skin smoother. And I think Bath and Body Works Pleasures Plumeria Body Lotion does it for me. It makes my skin smoother and soft to touch. At first, I never expected it to really make my skin soft. I thought that its just like those fragrant lotions that makes your skin smell good rather than feel smoother. But this
        lotion can do both. It makes my skin smoother and at the same time making them smell so nice. I like it so much that I asked my sister to send me one again. Hopefully it will arrive before the one that I am using right now runs out, or else I will have to buy it myself, and it is quite expensive. But even if it is expensive as compared to other lotions, I think it is still worth spending your money into.

Lori says :

Does bath and body works still sell the ORIGINAL plumeria gels and lotions? The newer version is not the same

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308787840531/k2311a083/8.3.09