ZA Blush Vibrante  » Cosmetics  »
3.3
  • I like the dark shade of the pink that looks quite natural on my skin

• by shinl

ZA blush vibrante is my first blusher, and until now I’m still using it. I just like this product very much! Let me tell you why.

ZA blush vibrante is not just a blusher. It comes with a silvery, glittery powder which I use to highlight and enhance my

features. After applying blusher, I will top it with a bit of this powder. I will also apply a little on my eyelids, bottom of my eyes, nose and the sides of my face to make my overall make up more prominent. I have to say that it did wonders ...

• for my outlook!

I find the tone of the blusher quite natural, too. It is not too pink so it suits my tannes kin quite well. I like the dark shade of the pink that looks quite natural on my skin.

Also, this blusher is quite long-lasting.

I apply it in the morning before I go to work, and throughout the day I don’t have to re-apply it. Isn’t that great?

However, this product contains no minerals, so it doesn’t do much to help improve your skin. Therefore, do remember to remove it once you get home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308787720531/k2311a083/8.3.09