Pure Silk Shave Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have used Skintimate before, and it definitely worked well
  • But, one day I was a little short on money, so when I saw that Pure Silk Shave Cream was a few dollars cheaper, I decided I would buy it

• by forevergrateful12

Pure Silk is basically a generic brand of Skintimate. It’s cheaper and works exactly the same, maybe even better. I used to always just use a bar of soap to shave with, but that just doesn’t give the same feel to my legs as actual shaving cream does.

I have used Skintimate before, and it definitely worked well. I liked it, so I kept on buying it when I could

afford it. But, one day I was a little short on money, so when I saw that Pure Silk Shave Cream was a few dollars cheaper, I decided I would buy it. It literally worked exactly the same. I didn’t see any kind of a difference at all. It assisted my razor in making sure it didn’t leave any red bumps on my legs or any bleeding, and left ...

• my legs with a nice natural fruity smell.

For some reason, this kind of shave cream lasted me longer as well. So basically, I got more for less. It’s a great deal, so if you don’t have a lot of money and you would like to a shave cream that has the same affect on your legs as Skintimate, you should definitely buy Pure Silk Shave Cream. It comes in

a few different fragrances and the can itself is even anti-rust! So, you can leave in your shower and you won’t have to worry about the water damaging it.

Most of the time, generic brands of any kind of skin product has the exact same ingedients as the well-known name brands. When you are deciding between different kinds of products, you should not only compare the price, but compare the active ingredients.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308787650531/k2311a083/8.3.09