Rimmel London Extend Mascara
  • I first apply the white mascara, then the black one, and the next thing I know is
  • I don't really know what's the problem - maybe the mascara is too heavy
  • I think this is excellent since I go outdoors a lot and the chances of getting drenched in rain is pretty high, so I really need a good mascara which is water-proof

• by shinl

This two-ended mascara really makes me eyelashes longer. I first apply the white mascara, then the black one, and the next thing I know is: my eyelashes become so long that I can not recognise them as my own eyelashes. Surprise, surprise!

However, sometimes I do feel very lazy to have to apply mascara two times, so I

will skip the white one and straight away apply the black one. The result is of course not as good as applying both, but I am still reasonably pleased with it.

I do notice though that after applying this mascara, my eyelashes don’t really curl well even though I’ve curled them before applying mascara. I don’t really know ...

• what’s the problem - maybe the mascara is too heavy? Anyway, that’s the cons of using this mascara.

The pros of it is that it did not crumple up, and it is kind of water-proof, even though it is not stated so on the label. I think this is excellent since I go outdoors a lot and the chances

of getting drenched in rain is pretty high, so I really need a good mascara which is water-proof.

Also, I find this mascara quite easy to remove. I just need to dab a bit of eye make up remover on my eyelids and gently wipe from inner conner of my eye towards outer, then wash it with water, and it’s gone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308787640531/k2311a083/8.3.09