Jeu Fake Eyelashes  » Cosmetics  »
  • Which is the reason why I like Jeu Fake Eyelashes
  • Way too dramatic, in my opinion) as well as the more natural ones which is just about 1.2cm long

• by shinl

Jeu Fake Eyelashes come in a great variety, but most of them are full eyelashes instead of individual ones. Some people might not like full eyelashes as it creates a very dramatic effect where individual lashes on the other hand are more natural. However, I personally feel that it is so much easier to apply full eyelashes since you don’t have to trim the eyelashes and then apply them to your eyes one by one. You just hold the full eyelash with a tweezer and stick it to your eyes and wait a few seconds and ta-dah

- done!

Which is the reason why I like Jeu Fake Eyelashes. Their full eyelashes are so pretty! They have the super dramatic ones which looks as long as a mini-brush (well, I never used that. Way too dramatic, in my opinion) as well as the more natural ones which is just about 1.2cm long. I use that very often as it is naturally beautiful. After I use it, I don’t need to apply mascara and liquid eyeliner anymore. All I have to do is to curl my natural eyelashes before applying the false eyelashes so ...

• that it looks more natural.

The glue is bluish in color. At first I was worried that the bluish color of the glue will show after application but thank god it didn’t. In fact, it hardly shows!

It is also easy to remove. I don’t need to use any make up remover. Just peel it off and dab a bit of warm water on my eyelids and the excess glue is gone. It hurts a little when I peel it off, though.

Also, the eyelash did not break easily. I was

worried that it will break easily since I am rather clumsy at peeling it off the container and peeling it off my eyes, but it didn’t break at all. Excellent!

I just like Jeu Fake Eyelashes so much. It is cheap - you can get a pair of eyelashes with glue at the price of RM10 and you can use it again and again for a number of times. What’s better - no trimming need, and it is easy to apply! Just apply the glue to the lash and then apply the lash to your lashline!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308787620431/k2311a083/8.3.09