Ester-C vitamins  » Health  »
  • I consider myself to be a really healthy person
  • I have noticed that I don’t get sick as much
  • I have taken this product on an empty stomach and experience no discomfort

• by Queenbeezie

I take my vitamins faithfully. I consider myself to be a really healthy person. I take care of my body now so it will take care of me later. I began to notice that I was starting to get sick a lot. I figured that this was because my co-workers were always sick and passing it on to me. I needed something to boost my immune

system. I came across a product called Ester-C.

I did some research on Ester-C and I really liked what I read. On top of boosting your immune system, it also gives you healthy hair and healthy blood flow. It’s better than just taking Vitamin C because your body doesn’t have to break it down. It also has a neutralized ph making it easier to digest.

• I decided to try it out.

I started taking this vitamin with the intention of boosting my immune system. It has been working great for me. I have noticed that I don’t get sick as much. My co-workers come in sneezing all over the place and I don’t catch anything! This product is great. I love it. I have noticed my skin looking healthier as

well. I have had people comment on how I never get sick. I tell them to take their Ester-C! I have taken this product on an empty stomach and experience no discomfort. It is inexpensive. If you don’t like to take capsules it is also available in powder. I have added a new vitamin to my collection. I have my whole family taking Ester-C.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34308787600431/k2311a083/8.3.09