Pro to go lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • Pro to go lipstick is by the far the best lipstick I have ever used
  • I love this lipstick because it is extremely easy to use
  • Another thing I like about this lipstick is the colors that it comes in
  • This lipstick convenient, comes in great colors and affordable

• by Brooke

Pro to go lipstick is by the far the best lipstick I have ever used. You can buy it from Avon for around nine dollars, or if you can catch it on sale you can get it for around six dollars.

I love this lipstick because it is extremely easy to use.

You just pull it out and push

the button upwards and the lipstick pops out.

You don’t have to take the cap off and put it back on.

Another thing I like about this lipstick is the colors that it comes in.

I have trouble finding lipstick that looks good on my lips.

A lot of colors look way too dark on my lips and doesn’t ...

• even look good.

Usually I don’t even wear lipstick; I will wear lip gloss because the color of lipstick is too dark for my lips and skin tone.

Pro to go lipstick comes in about fifteen different colors, so there is a color that looks good on almost everyone.

I like the Coral, Pink Passion, and warm pink colors.

I’m glad that someone has finally come out with a lipstick that I can wear and look good on my lips.

When I used to put on lipstick it would look like I was a dressed up doll, the color was way too dark and didn’t look natural at all on me.

This lipstick convenient, comes in great colors and affordable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308787590431/k2311a083/8.3.09