Driven Cologne From Avon  » Perfume  »
  • I’m always trying to find cologne for him that I like to smell
  • This past Christmas I decided to pick out cologne to put in his stocking
  • I noticed in the car that he smelled amazing

• by Queenbeezie

I love it when my husband smells good. I’m always trying to find cologne for him that I like to smell. This past Christmas I decided to pick out cologne to put in his stocking. A friend of mine was selling Avon at the time. I asked her if she had any cologne that smelled nice. She recommended Driven by Derek Jeter. I decided to give it a

try. I didn’t think it would smell terrible, but I really didn’t think it would smell great either. I love Avon for me. I wasn’t sure though if their products were good for men.

A few weeks later my husband and I went out to dinner. He sprayed himself with Driven. I didn’t know that was the cologne he was wearing. I noticed in the ...

• car that he smelled amazing! I couldn’t keep my hands off of him! I felt like a teenager. I finally asked him what he was wearing. He said the cologne I bought him. I was really surprised that Avon made such a great smelling scent for men. I later found out there is an entire line of Driven from Avon. I bought the whole line! I
        told all my friends at work about how good Driven smells. They all bought a bottle for their husbands. They love it too!

The scent reminds me a little bit of Tommy Hilfiger, but better! It is definitely cheaper. Driven has the elements of grass, grapefruit, citrus, and black pepper scents. I would recommend all men where Driven. It will drive your wives crazy. It’s all my husband wears now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56308787330531/k2311a083/8.3.09