Luster Whitening 1 Hour White Total Whitening Light System  » Health  »
  • What I love about the product is if you want you can whiten individual teeth
  • I would highly recommend this product to all my friends

• by Queenbeezie

I drink a pot of coffee every morning to wake myself up. So I am always trying new whitening products for my teeth. I regularly use whitening toothpaste and mouthwash. I have tried whitening strips. They are pretty messy and annoying. You have to keep them on your teeth for half an hour and they taste disgusting! I was at Walgreens the other day when I came across a product called Luster Whitening 1 Hour White Total Whitening Light System.

According to the box you are suppose to get six shades whiter in an hour. This sounded too good to be true to me. It states on the box that if you are not satisfied you get your money back. So I figured it wouldn’t hurt to give it a try. It also states that this product is cleared by the FDA.

The product is simple to use. You use a mouth rinse for ten ...

• seconds. Than you brush on a whitening gel. And lastly you shine super whitening light on teeth. The process is pretty simple. I am pleased to say it worked for me. My teeth are definitely whiter. I am beyond satisfied with this product. What I love about the product is if you want you can whiten individual teeth. I have one tooth that is always a little bit more stained than the others. Now it is pretty much
        the same color. I feel like I just went to the dentist and had my teeth professionally whitened!

My only complaint is that my teeth were sensitive the rest of the day. I can definitely live with that! I am so thrilled. I keep smiling in the mirror. Everytime I go outside I just smile so I can show off my teeth! This product is great. I would highly recommend this product to all my friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34308787290531/k2311a083/8.3.09