Samsung Music Player Model YP-U2J
  • Have you ever thought how boring the world could be without music
  • So if you love music that much as I do, you would understand why I consider my Samsung MP4 my bestfriend, my buddy, something I always have with me no matter what
  • It’s a USB Drive MP4 that is so handy, elegant-looking, and can store all your favourite music
  • I like how user-friendly this model is, so I stuck to it

• by patofgold23

Have you ever thought how boring the world could be without music? I don’t even wanna think about it. I’m gonna go crazy if that happens. So as millions of people around the world who lives with music everyday of our lives.

MP4 my bestfriend, my buddy, something I always have with me no matter what! The music player I have is the Samsung Model YP-U2J. It’s a very cool thing to have. It’s a USB Drive MP4 that is so handy, elegant-looking, and can store all your favourite music!!!

I have the black and silver one but you can get other colors if you wish. It has a neck string hole on it’s USB cover to make sure I keep it close to me all the time. I like how user-friendly this model is, so I stuck to it. The screen display comes in blue cool light, and with easy navigation buttons beside that has everything from volume control, menu,

• Samsung Music Player Model YP-U2J
      select, quick search, track scanning, and many other cool options. It also has a built-in microphone and a recording button, which I use just for fun! It does have FM too, though I don’t really listen to FM.

Transferring music to my player is so easy. As long as your computer has a USB port 2.0, Windows XP Service

Pack, Windows Media Player…you’re right into it. I just drag and paste the songs from my computer straight to my player attached to the USB port, just like when you move files like photos or videos from your computer to your travelling disk.

It produces great quality music making every minute of your listening pleasurable! I love my Samsung!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16308787210431/k2311a083/8.3.09