mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow
  • I love this eye shadow because you get to pick the colors that you want
  • It’s nice to be able to choose all the colors that I like and will use for a change
  • You don’t really get a palette when you buy this eye shadow, but I would rather buy just one that I know I will use as long as it is priced right

• by Brooke

mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow is a great eye shadow overall. I love this eye shadow because you get to pick the colors that you want.

Usually when you buy eye shadow in a palette you don’t get to choose the colors, you get whatever colors come in the palette.

Well with this eye shadow you get to pick all of the

colors not just one choice.

A lot of times when I buy eye shadow I get a blue color but I get other colors in the palette and they just go to waste because I don’t use those colors.

It’s nice to be able to choose all the colors that I like and will use for a change.

You don’t really get a ...

• palette when you buy this eye shadow, but I would rather buy just one that I know I will use as long as it is priced right.

It’s only priced at $4.

50 which is not bad at all.

You can buy this product at Avon.

I also like this eye shadow because it is good quality and last a long time.

You can

buy brushes at Avon that work very well with this eye shadow.

The colors are so vibrant and bright with these eye shadows.

I hate it when I apply eye shadow and you can barely see any of the eye shadow or it fades away after a little bit.

When I apply this eye shadow it stays on and stays vibrant for a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308787200431/k2311a083/8.3.09