Loreal Dermo-Expertise White Perfect Re-Lightening Milky Emulsion
2.0
  • I bought it because that time it was new to me besides I was using then the White Perfect Re-Lightening products
  • The White Perfect Re-Lightening facial wash and toner are all perfect in me and I didn’t experience any discomfort of using them
  • It has mild scent but the problem is that I just don’t like its texture
  • I think this is not worth for me to continue

• by amazingme

I have found the Loreal Dermo-Expertise White Perfect Re-Lightening Milky Emulsion a little bit disappointing because it is not what I expected with Loreal products. I bought it because that time it was new to me besides I was using then the White Perfect Re-Lightening products. I have been an avid fan and user of Loreal products but this one is so frustrating. The White Perfect Re-Lightening facial wash and toner are all perfect in me and I didn’t experience any discomfort of using them.

Actually, this product is not that bad. It has mild scent but the problem is

that I just don’t like its texture. This milky emulsion thing from Loreal is so sticky and I feel so uncomfortable everytime I am using it.

Even if I apply only a small amount, my face is still feel sticky. It seems dirt will easily be absorbed. So I have to put some lose powder to ease the sticky feeling because if I use the compact powder it is much sticky and I hate that much.

This is also too much creamy which makes it too lose. It is being slipped between my fingers because I cannot even control the ...

• dispensing. It does not blend well in my face and I find it hard to massage it to my face.

And it takes minutes before it totally dries up and after it has been dried up, my face feel sticky. I really hate this product. I much prefer the White Perfect Re-Lightening Day Cream/Night Cream.

I don’t know if the rest of the milky emulsion products of Loreal like the Hydrafresh or Revitalift have the same texture as the one from White Perfect because I haven’t tried to use either of them.

Its price is a little bit expensive and

now I am stuck with the 150ml and I couldn’t afford to use it anymore. I wasted my money in this product.

As a matter of fact, it’s been only three weeks since I stopped using it. And the worst thing is that it has no good effect in my face. Though it does not give bad side effects to my face, it shows no improvement either.

I think this is not worth for me to continue. Its name must be “Sticky Emulsion” and not Milky Emulsion. If you want to try, go for it but personally, I am not recommending this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308787180431/k2311a083/8.3.09