BIC Mini Lighter Holder Keychain
  • I recommend this to anyone who is tired of searching through their bags to find a lighter, or who loses them easily

• by Quinn

This is a very cute mini lighter holder! It hold the BIC mini lighters, which themselves are very cute, but if you have them, they are very easy to misplace. So, when I saw this I was very happy.

This little key chain holder also comes with three mini lighters.

The holder itself is like a little oval shape, and the top of it flips open with the press of a little button and the lighter is right there to use.

Then you just press the lid closed.

It comes on a keyring and attatches easily to any normal keychain.

I ...

• also like it because it is just the right size and not too heavy.

It is easier to find my keys in my purse too! Plus I will always have a lighter with me for anyone who asks, or when I forget my usual ones, which is most of the time.

The colours are attractive too.

They have silver and black, red and silver, or blue and silver.

I recommend this to anyone who is tired of searching through their bags to find a lighter, or who loses them easily! This will help you keep track of it, and keep it handy always.

john says :

Hey, i`m searching that gadget as i always want a BIC with me. Where can i find it? Where can i buy it? Thank you so much John

BambooPanda13 replies :

I bought this at a drugstore called CVS, I am sure you can find it at your local drugstore or superstore such as Walmart.

vida says :

if you dont want to keep going store to store, to find his little cute thing, then heres a link, u can buy on amazon.

: its not a referral code, just a search on google got me there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12308787110431/k2311a083/8.3.09