Sally Ray Cairns’ Asian Style Note Card Set
  • I really love this little set, it is beautiful, and I always have a note card that I can send out for a thank you, or any other occassion and it really brightens up people's day
  • I love to use it to store other things now that the cards are gone
  • I would recommend this to anyone and everyone who would like to have a very nice note card set on hand, or to give as a gift to someone

• by Quinn

Sally Ray Cairn’s Asian Style Note Card set is a very beautiful set of sixteen note cards and sixteen envelopes. The cards come in two designs, one mostly red, the other mostly black, both with their own beautiful Asian inspired design on the front.

I really love this little set, it is beautiful,

and I always have a note card that I can send out for a thank you, or any other occassion and it really brightens up people’s day.

Also, the box it comes in is absolutely beautful.

It is trapezoid shape, with one of the card’s designs on the front.

The back has ...

• a beautiful pattern on it and the whole thing is a little box the opens up.

I love to use it to store other things now that the cards are gone.

to give as a gift to someone.

Everything is very nice quality, and the box is great to use even when the cards are gone.

So if you are looking for a gift to give, I would recommend this, it is wonderful, and I have even given one as a gift before and they loved it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 46308787100431/k2311a083/8.3.09