Keri Nourishing Shea Butter Lotion 15oz pump bottle  » Cosmetics  »
  • Unfortunately I do not like the consistency of the lotion
  • I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice high quality lotion that can soften your skin, and smells like fresh powder so you smell fresh all day

• by Quinn

I personally love the black and gold look of the Keri Nourishing Shea Butter Lotion bottle. Unfortunately I do not like the consistency of the lotion.

Even when I shake it up it comes out a bit liquid.

When I rub it into my skin it leaves shininess behind, though thankfully it doesn’t feel greasy or oily.

The smell of the

lotion is powdery and perfumed.

It smells like something an older woman would wear as a perfume, not something I want to smell like all day because once you rub it on your arms, legs, and hands, the smell is more dominant.

I personally like to wear perfume, so they end up clashing.

As a positive for this lotion I use it ...

• on my feet at night, and my feet have become much softer using it every night on my heels.

So if you like a powdery, perfumed smell this is a nice lotion.

The Keri Nourishing Shea Butter lotion does leave behind a shiny look to your skin, but it does make your skin softer! I have not smelled or tried their other

lotions, so maybe what I find negative in these is only for this one, so I am not saying all of them are like that, just this one that I happened to buy and try.

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice high quality lotion that can soften your skin, and smells like fresh powder so you smell fresh all day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308787090431/k2311a083/8.3.09