Escada Ocean Lounge perfume
  • And I think it was the 3.4 oz of Escada Ocean Longe Eau de Toilet perfume that they bought for me
  • What I like from this Escada Ocean Louunge is that the smell of this fragrance stay longer in our clothes or body after we spray it once

• by MomLouiTan

I was so happy when I received a gift from my brother. He just came back from his trip with his wife and they brought me special perfume as a gift. They know that I am collecting perfumes, that’s why they bought Escada Ocean Lounge for me to add it into my perfume collection.

Before they started their trip, they already asked me about what kind of perfumes that I did not have yet in my perfumes’ collection. And I added this Escada ocean Lounge into the list because I saw it sometimes ago in the magazines. It was just lounged to the market in the year of 2008. So it was just one year since they offer this Escada Ocean Lounge to the market.

I did not

know the smell of this fragrance yet until I received my gift. And guess what? I really love it. This Escada Ocean Lounge has fruits smell. It has some kind of sweet fragrance. It remind me of the other Escada perfume product that I still have in my collection. Most of those Escada perfume are having the same kind of smell. Fruity and sweet smells. That’s what I can say about this new Escada ocean Lounge.

But the design of the bottle is a bit different with the previous perfume from Escada. Although if you see it very carefully, there was a similarity on the design of the bottle.

My brother and sister-in-law brought me the biggest size of Escada Ocean Lounge. And I think it was ...

• the 3.4 oz of Escada Ocean Longe Eau de Toilet perfume that they bought for me. I checked on the Internet about the price of this perfume and some asked it for more than 50 USD for the same size of the perfume that I got from my brother.

What I like from this Escada Ocean Louunge is that the smell of this fragrance stay longer in our clothes or body after we spray it once. So during the day, even though I had busy day and schedule, I never have to spray perfume anymore if I already spray Escada Ocean Lounge once in the morning.

So I guess I was so lucky that my brother brought it for me. And I don’t need to change

the money since he said that it’s a gift for me. I am so lucky. if I have to buy it my self, I have to pay that 50 USD for this great perfume. Of course, it’s not cheap at all but if that’s the price, I probably will still buy it if I want to add the perfume into my perfume’s collection.

I don’t remember if the other perfume from Escada was also that expensive as this Escada Ocean Lounge. If they aren’t, it’s probably because this Escada Ocean Lounge is still quite new product in the market. That’s why the price is somewhat high. Let’s hope that the price will be cheaper when I need to buy a new Escada Ocean Lounge in the future.

Escada Ocean Lounge perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56308786910431/k2311a083/8.3.09