Polo Blue Ralph Lauren perfume  » Perfume  »
  • It's so fresh and I think it's a bit the smell of aqua fragrance in my opinion
  • That's why I decided to buy the perfume and added it into my perfumes' collection
  • And at that time, for a bottle of Polo Blue Ralph Lauren perfume with 4.5 oz inside cost me around USD 45
  • I bought Polo Blue Ralph Lauren, and I was so happy with it
  • I don't think many people realize it that I was wearing Polo Blue Ralph Lauren perfume for men

• by MomLouiTan

Polo Blue Ralph Lauren have different kind of smell than the other fragrance that I ever smell before. It’s always a pleasure for me if I have to search and buy perfumes. Either it’s for men or women, I always like to shop perfumes.

And when I smell Polo Blue Ralph Lauren for the first time, I really like it. In my mind, I already thought that I should buy and have this perfume. Although I knew at that time that it was not the newest product anymore from Ralph Lauren, I still wanted to have it.

It’s simply because the fragrance that it has was so

different than the other perfume that I ever had before. I am collecting many kind of perfumes in my house. And it is not only women perfumes but also men perfumes. That’s why whenever I saw something that I did not have yet in my collection, I would like to try and have it. And especially if the smell of the fragrance is so good or if it’s in my style of fragrance, I would like to get it so badly.

And that’s also what happened when I saw this Polo Blue Ralph Lauren perfume. Although it was men perfume, I really like the smell that come from this fragrance. It’s so fresh and I think it’s a bit the smell of aqua fragrance in my opinion. I am not really sure what was inside this perfume or what kind of exact fragrance that they use for this Polo Blue Ralph Lauren but it was so great when I smell it for the first time in the perfume store. That’s why I decided to buy the perfume and added it into my perfumes’ collection.

I asked the sales lady about the price of this Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren. And at that time, for a bottle of Polo Blue Ralph Lauren perfume with 4.5 ...

• Polo Blue Ralph Lauren perfume
      oz inside cost me around USD 45.

Of course it was not really cheap at all to buy a perfume for 45 USD. But I really like the smell, that’s why I decided to buy it anyway and thought that I would probably miss the chance to have this nice perfume if I did not buy it at that time.

Since it was not a new product, I was afraid that I could not find this perfume easily later on if I did not buy it immediately. And especially since that time I was in the airport which often have rare perfume products, I really did not

want to miss my chance.

I bought Polo Blue Ralph Lauren, and I was so happy with it. Even it was men perfume, I did use it my self sometimes. I don’t think many people realize it that I was wearing Polo Blue Ralph Lauren perfume for men. Unless they also use it them self.

And I think since this is an old product of Ralph Lauren perfumes, there is not many perfume store have stocks of this product. If you are lucky, you will find this elegance fragrance from Ralph Lauren but no body can guarantee unless you go to the counter of Ralph Lauren perfume in the store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56308786900431/k2311a083/8.3.09