Absolute Irresistible perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I am not sure if you ever try this perfume before, but if you are a person who like to use fruity fragrance perfume, I suggest you to try Absolute Irresistible sprayer perfume
  • Although I read some people wrote something bad about this product, I think it was just a matter of taste of smells
  • I don't guarantee that you will love it but at least, some people that I know say that they like to smell the perfume fragrance when I use it my self
  • Although I like the smell of this Absolute Irresistible, I did not use it every day
  • I don't think I will finish it so quickly

• by MomLouiTan

Have you ever try to use this Absolute Irresistible perfume? It was not long time ago, when I went to a perfume store and bought this Absolute Irresistible perfume to add my perfume collection in the cupboard. I like to collect many kind of perfume.

This fragrance has quite a combination of several fruity smells. For sure, I could smell the mandarin orange and red berries smell inside this fragrance. But even it has that smells, it does not really smell so sweet. It has a perfect combination of several sweet fruits inside this Absolute Irresistible perfume sprayer.

This Absolute Irresistible perfume is produced by Givenchy. I am sure many people know this big name, especially the one that follow trends and new models of designs. I

am not sure if you ever try this perfume before, but if you are a person who like to use fruity fragrance perfume, I suggest you to try Absolute Irresistible sprayer perfume. For one bottle of Absolute Irresistible perfume with 2.5 oz perfume inside, you probably need to pay around $ 80 dollar if you get the normal price of the perfume. But some perfume stores sometimes have discount for this product. And if you are lucky, you will probably get special discount price for this Absolute Irresistible perfume from Givenchy.

Although I read some people wrote something bad about this product, I think it was just a matter of taste of smells. If you really like fruity smells, you should try this Givenchy product. I don’t ...

• guarantee that you will love it but at least, some people that I know say that they like to smell the perfume fragrance when I use it my self. They even asked the name of the perfume when they can smell this perfume on my body.

The design of the bottle is just simple design. Nothing so special with the design of the bottle. It is not like the other kind of perfume product that made the bottle design into a very special design. Although, I still think that the design of the bottle was not bad at all. Red color for Givenchy Absolute Irresistible product.

Although I like the smell of this Absolute Irresistible, I did not use it every day. I just use this perfume

for some special occasion. That’s why even I bought this perfume long time ago, I still have quite a lot inside the bottle. Maybe I have too many perfume in my collection, so I hardly use it my self every day. I like to change perfume whenever I want. That’s why this Absolute Irresistible is still more than half bottle of perfume inside my cupboard.

I don’t think I will finish it so quickly. Even next year, I will not guarantee that I will buy an new Givenchy Absolute Irresistable perfume for my self. But if it’s finish, of course I would like to buy a new one again. I just want to make sure that I have this perfume inside my perfume collection’ cupboard.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56308786880431/k2311a083/8.3.09