Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used
  • However, I think it is worth it if you want a really good makeup remover that will take off eye makeup really quickly
  • A little goes a LONG way, so a full size bottle will definitely last a very long time for me
  • I don't like the price because obviously it is a little expensive for a makeup remover
  • I don't like the price so I probably won't repurchase this, but I am loving the sample I got of this

• by Kelairyy

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used! Seriously, I love this stuff. Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover works like magic taking off my eye makeup. It doesn’t take any effort at all to get my eyeshadow and eyeliner off; even my waterproof mascara doesn’t stand a chance against this! The price is a little expensive: $16.50 for a full sized bottle of 4.2 ounces. However, I think it is worth it if you want a really good makeup remover that will take off eye makeup really quickly.

I got a sample of this after a $21.50 purchase at the Clinique counter a while ago. Even as a sample, this bottle is huge. I’ve had it for quite a while (almost a

year), but I still have so much left. The bottle will take a long time to finish, so the price is worth it because of all the product you get. I just need a little bit, enough to rub on my lids and lashes, and wala! A little goes a LONG way, so a full size bottle will definitely last a very long time for me. It does its job in a snap without any effort. It takes off my shadow with one swipe. Same goes for my eyeliner. My waterproof mascara that usually takes other makeup removers a long time is removed in one or two swipes, which is terrific! It saves so much more time that my other makeup removers. I have to shake this ...

• before I use this because the oil and water is separated. I expected the makeup remover to be kind of oily, but to my surprise, it wasn’t really oily at all. It also takes my makeup off really easily without irritation. My eyes don’t get red or sting after I use it, which is great because no one likes that. I really like this makeup remover.

I don’t like the price because obviously it is a little expensive for a makeup remover. There are a lot cheaper ones out there that might take a little longer to remove makeup, but you save a lot of money. $16.50 is a lot of money to spend on a makeup remover, so I probably won’t get it full size because I

want to save money. Also, I don’t like how there is a huge opening for me to get to the makeup remover. I am pretty clumsy, and I’m always afraid I will accidentally knock over my makeup remover and all the product will spill out. I’ve done that before with another makeup remover, and that is just really disappointing wasting so much product.

Overall this is a great makeup remover. I really like how fast it takes off my makeup-even waterproof- with no effort at all. It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling on my eyes after I use this, and it doesn’t irritate or burn my eyes either. I don’t like the price so I probably won’t repurchase this, but I am loving the sample I got of this!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308786810431/k2311a083/8.3.09