Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • It's definitely great to have an eyeshadow primer to keep eyeshadow from wearing off throughout the day
  • This does a terrific job as an eyeshadow primer, and I love it
  • My eyeshadow doesn't wear off throughout the day if I have this underneath my shadow, so this is really helpful because I don't like constantly having to touch up on my makeup
  • Unfortunately, the tube is a real nuisance
  • The cost is around sixteen dollars I believe which isn't bad because this tube lasts forever

• by Kelairyy

It’s definitely great to have an eyeshadow primer to keep eyeshadow from wearing off throughout the day. It also makes eyeshadows more vibrant which is great for less pigmented shadows. I really like the Urban Decay Primer Potion. This does a terrific job as an eyeshadow primer, and I love it.

It’s kind of a creamy color, but when I rub it into my lids, it doesn’t have any color. This does a TERRIFIC job of making my eyeshadow stay all day. It really works; my eyeshadow looks just as vibrant hours after I applied it. My eyeshadow doesn’t wear off throughout the day if I have this underneath my shadow, so this is really helpful because I don’t like constantly having to touch up on my makeup. It’s kind of annoying carrying a bunch of eyeshadow around, so this product is great because it saves a

lot of room and effort to touch up makeup. Now I don’t have to touch up because my shadow stays on! Definitely a must have for everyone. Also, it makes my eyeshadow more vibrant. I used this under a not-so-pigmented eyeshadow, and the color showed up a lot better. I even swatched eyeshadows on my hand to compare. I swatched an eyeshadow alone without any primer underneath it, and then I swatched the same eyeshadow over Urban Decay Primer Potion, and it was a lot more vibrant and noticeable. This is terrific and great for less pigmented eyeshadow! Also, it doesn’t crease at all throughout the day. Urban Decay Primer Potion doesn’t irritate my eyes either, and a tube will last a long time. I really only need a tiny dab on each eye to spread all over the lid. A little goes a long way ...

• with this product, so I don’t put on too much or else it makes my lids look a little oily. I really love this, and I am definitely repurchasing this.

Unfortunately, the tube is a real nuisance. Sure, it looks really nice with the tube angled out a little in the middle, but it wastes a lot of product if you just throw it away after you can’t get any more product out. The wand can’t reach into the angled out areas, so you just think there’s no more product, but in reality there’s still a lot left. Once I use all I can from the tube, I have to cut it open. There’s still a LOT of product left that I would have wasted if I had thrown this away. However, it is really inconvenient having to cut the tube open, and it takes time to

do that. Also, I think it is a little harder blending and applying eyeshadow over this primer than without it. However, with a little work, my eyeshadows look just as great, maybe even better.

I definitely recommend the Urban Decay Primer Potion. It does a fabulous job at keeping my eyeshadow on all day, and it makes my eyeshadow more vibrant. Also, it doesn’t crease, and a little goes a long way so this will last a pretty long time. Unfortunately, the tube is a bit of a nuisance because I have to cut it open if I don’t want to waste a lot of product, and I have a little trouble blending my eyeshadow. However, I am still going to buy this because it works really well. The cost is around sixteen dollars I believe which isn’t bad because this tube lasts forever. Definitely try this out!

Urban Decay Primer Potion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308786790431/k2311a083/8.3.09