Estee Lauder More Than Mascara
  • I found that this is a lot better than all the other mascaras I've been using
  • They are definitely a LOT longer after I wear this mascara
  • This is the best lengthening mascara I've ever tried yet
  • What's even more amazing is that this mascara doesn't clump at all
  • Estee Lauder's More Than Mascara is great, and I definitely recommend it

• by Kelairyy

I got the Estee Lauder More Than Mascara as a free sample. I really like this mascara, and even though the full size costs a lot, I am probably going to get it once my sample runs out because this makes my usually short lashes look really long. It’s amazing.

I’ve had this for a while and only just recently have I started using it again. I found that this is a lot better than all the other mascaras I’ve been using. It makes my eyelashes look SO long. That’s pretty crazy because my eyelashes are amazingly short that it’s not even funny. They are definitely a LOT longer after I wear this mascara! This is the best lengthening mascara I’ve ever tried yet. Also, this mascara dries

super quickly. I never have to worry about getting raccoon eyes because I blinked too early or something. This dries within seconds of application it seems. Also, this doesn’t make my eyelashes stiff but it still lengthens them really well. My eyelashes aren’t stiff at all; instead, they’re really soft, as if I’m not even wearing mascara at all. I don’t lose eyelashes when wearing this mascara unlike some other ones I’ve tried. What’s even more amazing is that this mascara doesn’t clump at all! I’m serious. This is crazy; I love this mascara, and I’m really glad I rediscovered it. This mascara also makes my eyelashes fuller and more noticeable. That’s definitely what I want because my eyelashes are so short that even with mascara, it’s ...

• hard to notice my lashes, sadly. This is my favorite mascara right now, and I want to get the full size the next time I am at a department store.

The only things I don’t like about this mascara is the price (but of course) and the fact that it is not waterproof. The price is around twenty dollars I think, which is a lot of money for a mascara, and if you change mascaras every few months, this is a lot of money in a year spent on mascara. However, I think it is worth it because I have not seen a mascara that works as well as this one. Also, I don’t really like the fact that it isn’t waterproof. I tend to get waterproof

just in case it smudges or my eyes water up in the day. I don’t like it when mascara runs because that never looks good.

Overall, this is a GREAT mascara. I love it; it is my favorite as of now! The price is pretty costly and it is not waterproof. However, this really does a great job lengthening my really short eyelashes. They actually look pretty long, which is a terrific feat. It also does a good job volumizing my lashes and making them more noticeable. This mascara doesn’t clump AT ALL on me. Also, it keeps my eyelashes super soft even when I’m wearing this. It doesn’t make my lashes stiff and hard like other mascaras do. Estee Lauder’s More Than Mascara is great, and I definitely recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308786780431/k2311a083/8.3.09