Mary Kay Makeup Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • Before this I've used the Lancome Makeup Remover that I got as a free sample, but when I ran out of that, I decided to try the Mary Kay makeup remover
  • It is fourteen dollars for 3.75 fluid ounces, which I don't think it too bad because it works really well
  • One thing I don't like about the Mary Kay makeup remover is that like pretty much all makeup removers I've tried, this one gives me a greasy feeling after I use it
  • That way, it is not such a big problem for me
  • I would recommend this to everyone, and I am definitely repurchasing this again

• by Kelairyy

Before this I’ve used the Lancome Makeup Remover that I got as a free sample, but when I ran out of that, I decided to try the Mary Kay makeup remover. I usually wear waterproof mascara which obviously doesn’t come off just by washing it, so I have to use a makeup remover every night to take off my eye makeup. It is fourteen dollars for 3.75 fluid ounces, which I don’t think it too bad because it works really well.

I have had my makeup remover for about a year, and I’m almost done with it so I have bought a backup so when I use it all up I’ll still have a backup makeup remover ready. I really like how this takes off my mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow really easily, even waterproof. I don’t have

to keep scrubbing my eyes to get it off. I usually use my hands because I am too lazy to get a cotton ball, but all I have to do is get some makeup remover on my hands and wipe it on my eyelids and lashes to get the makeup off. It’s really easy and simple. The Mary Kay makeup remover doesn’t irritate my eyes either. Also, I really like how the bottle is set up. There is just a tiny hole for the makeup remover to come out from, so it will not spill easily. Other makeup removers I have tried didn’t have that so it was really easy to spill the makeup remover and waste a lot of it. I dumped pretty much half my bottle of the Lancome makeup remover because I accidentally ...

• knocked it over and it spilled into the sink. Luckily, this never happened with my Mary Kay makeup remover because the hole is really small that hardly any would come out if I knocked the bottle over.

One thing I don’t like about the Mary Kay makeup remover is that like pretty much all makeup removers I’ve tried, this one gives me a greasy feeling after I use it. It doesn’t make my eyelids look oily or anything, but it makes them FEEL oily/greasy. I use my makeup remover before I use my cleanser though, so after I use the cleanser, the feeling goes away. That way, it is not such a big problem for me. Also, I don’t really like how I have to shake it every time I use it because the oil and

water separates so I have to shake it to blend them together again. However, it is not such a big deal shaking a bottle, not too much effort or anything, so that’s good.

Overall, I think this is worth a try. I really like my Mary Kay makeup remover. It works really well to take off my eye makeup; it doesn’t take any effort at all to remove my waterproof mascara, eyeliner, or eyeshadow. It doesn’t irritate my skin, and I like how the bottle is set up so that I wouldn’t accidentally spill half my bottle if I knocked it over. I don’t really like the greasy feeling it gives, but that is easily solved by washing my face after using the makeup remover. I would recommend this to everyone, and I am definitely repurchasing this again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308786730431/k2311a083/8.3.09