Sally Hansen Polish Remover
  • I was running out of nail polish remover so I decided to try a new one because the last nail polish remover I owned didn't work so well
  • If I breath it in, I can actually taste this sometimes, and let me tell you, that is definitely not pleasant
  • I think I might just stick with my old nail polish remover
  • I would recommend this to you only if you don't mind smelling disgusting nail polish remover

• by Kelairyy

I was running out of nail polish remover so I decided to try a new one because the last nail polish remover I owned didn’t work so well. I bought the Sally Hansen Polish Remover. I don’t know whether to like this or hate this.

First of all, I hate the smell so much!! It is SO STRONG. It hurts my nose to breath in, so whenever I use this I have to hold my breath. Not exactly the most pleasant thing to do. Also, this reminds me a lot of perfume because the scent is just in the air for a while. However,

unlike perfume, this smells HORRIBLE. I’m not exaggerating at all. If I breath it in, I can actually taste this sometimes, and let me tell you, that is definitely not pleasant. It’s disgusting and makes me want to choke! The smell is definitely a turn off. I think I might just stick with my old nail polish remover. Even though it didn’t work as well, it doesn’t smell nasty as this one does. Sure, all nail polish removers smell pretty bad, like rubbing alcohol or something, but this one is ten times worse. And a LOT stronger. It makes me sick to smell
      this. Ugh.

However, this works pretty well. It still doesn’t work like magic, but it is a lot faster than my old nail polish remover. It takes a few minutes or so to get my nail polish off my nails. What I do is just get some on my nails and use a paper towel or something to rub it off. It takes my nail polish off fairly quickly, which is nice. Also, it leaves my nails feeling really cold. Also, I like the price. It is only $1.50 for 8 fluid ounces. That will last me forever! $1.50 is really nothing to ...

• Sally Hansen Polish Remover
      me; it is super affordable, and in return, it gives so much product. My last nail polish remover was also 8 fluid ounces, and I had that for two years I think. This is such a huge bottle that it will last me for a very long time. I don’t need too much product to take my nail polish remover off. Just enough to wipe over my nails, and then I use a paper towel to help get the polish off. I hardly use any product at all.

Overall, this is a decent nail polish remover because it takes off nail polish pretty

well. It is super fast or anything; I still have to wipe the paper towel on my nails for a while before I get the polish off, but I think it is faster than the cheap no-name brand nail polish remover I bought at Target. The price is really cheap for a lot of product. However, the smell is a HUGE turnoff. It is very overpowering and it smells disgusting. I don’t know if I will be buying this again just because of how horrible the smell is. I would recommend this to you only if you don’t mind smelling disgusting nail polish remover.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31308786720431/k2311a083/8.3.09