Memorex Digital Audio System for Ipod
  • I bought this Memorex Digital Audio System for Ipods yesterday and I already love it
  • Something I found to be really fun is that I can watch my videos and movies from my Ipod while it is docked and the sound is great
  • I find this convenient as I always need to know what time it is
  • I love the wireless remote, I would not have bought one without a wireless remote

• by Quinn

I bought this Memorex Digital Audio System for Ipods yesterday and I already love it. It is very affordable at only forty dollars.

It comes with a cute little wireless remote, and it even includes different docks so you can find the one that securely fits your Ipod.

As far as the box says it pretty much fits any Ipod, and mine is a

80gb Ipod video.

Something I found to be really fun is that I can watch my videos and movies from my Ipod while it is docked and the sound is great! Now I don’t have to hold my Ipod up to view the videos and try not to get tangled in my headphones.

The sound goes up very loud, but I have ...

• not needed to turn it up too loud.

A few clicks brings it to a pretty nice level.

This also has a clock that displays the time, and when you push the button it displays the date too.

I find this convenient as I always need to know what time it is.

I love the wireless remote, I would not have

bought one without a wireless remote.

It even keeps your Ipod charged up while not in use.

It can turn completely off or goes on stand by, but the time will always be available, and your Ipod always goes completely off so it doesn’t waste the battery.

All-in-all this is a great compact designed, quality electronic for your Ipod, and for a great price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16308786670431/k2311a083/8.3.09