Coby Digital 128mb Mp3 Player model# MP-C827  » Electronics  »
  • I love the long oval design, and the black and silver colour scheme
  • It is very durable too, and I've unfortunately dropped it a few times and luckily it hasn't affected it at all
  • This is great if you want something smaller and light to use while exercising or doing another physical activity where you can constantly stop and go through your Ipod, and I would recommend it to you

• by Quinn

This is a very cute mp3 player by Coby. I love the long oval design, and the black and silver colour scheme.

It is very simple to use and easy to plug into my computer to add or remove music.

It has 128mb which isn’t much I can fit

a little over one compact disc on it.

But, I use it for jogs and it is small and easier to cycle through than my Ipod video.

So to use if for some music for a little while as I do some exercise, it is just perfect.

The size ...

• is small and light.

It is very durable too, and I’ve unfortunately dropped it a few times and luckily it hasn’t affected it at all.

It has a place where you can loop a string or something to carry it on.

And of course since it is and mp3

player with a usb right on it, you can even store your information in it if you wanted.

This is great if you want something smaller and light to use while exercising or doing another physical activity where you can constantly stop and go through your Ipod, and I would recommend it to you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16308786650431/k2311a083/8.3.09