Desitin Creamy
  • Whenever I notice my baby is starting to get diaper rash I put some Desitin on it and the next day it is gone
  • Desitin is great and I would recommend it to everyone

• by Queenbeezie

When I became a mom, one of my goals was to try to keep my baby from getting diaper rash. It looks so painful. I try to check my baby’s bottom regulary. As cautious as I was, my baby still got diaper rash. I had many creams that people had purchased for me at my baby shower. I tried all of them. The one that I liked the most was

Desitin Creamy. Desitin is easy to apply and it healed my baby’s diaper rash fast. One tube lasts forever. You don’t need much. Whenever I notice my baby is starting to get diaper rash I put some Desitin on it and the next day it is gone. This is why I love Desitin so much. I don’t want my baby to have to suffer with the diaper rash for days.

• My baby has sensitive skin. Desitin doesn’t bother her at all. I am a big fan of aloe and vitamin E. I try to find products with these ingredients. That was one of the reasons I tried Desitin.

Desitin is great and I would recommend it to everyone. I must warn that Desitin is only for mild diaper rash. It is not for severe diaper rash. Severe

diaper rash usually has sores and is a brighter red.

Desitin has given me the piece of mind I need to make sure my baby is comfortable in her diaper. I use it everytime. One time my local store was out of Desitin. I drove an extra half an hour to get a tube! My husband told me I was crazy. I’m not crazy, I just stick with what I trust.

Desitin Creamy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54208786490531/k2311a082/8.2.09