Wendy’s Chicken Temptations  » Food  »
Wendy’s
  • I LOVE almost all things with buffalo sauce, and this was a nice addition
  • I believe the heat made me feel a lot more full, because I took a longer time to finish them more so than the Sweet and Spicy ones
  • I think I'll stick with my favorite, The Spicy Chicken Fillet combo

• by Jade

Hello! I’m reviewing Wendy’s newest promotions, The Chicken Temptations line.

There’s three varieties: Sweet and Spicy Asian, Bold Buffalo, and Honey Barbecue. The only kind I haven’t tried is the Honey BBQ.

Looks?: The meal consists of about 8-10 “boneless” wings (chicken breast meat), and is filling. Of course it doesn’t look as appetizing as the advertisements (some

of the pieces were a bit small at times), the chicken isn’t piled up to the ceiling as the commercial illustrates. The bottom of my bag was soaked in sauce on one occasion.

Taste?: My personal favorite is the Sweet and Spicy Asian, which is a nice sweet taste and has a peppery kick after I chewed long enough. It’s like..a lesser version of General Tsao’s chicken at a Chinese buffet. It’s not too syrupy sweet.

The other kind I tried, the Bold Buffalo version is also nice. I LOVE almost all things with buffalo sauce, and this was a nice addition. The sauce was a bit “sweet” at times, but I got ...

• Wendy's Chicken Temptations
      used to it. It was very runny-nose inducing. I believe the heat made me feel a lot more “full,” because I took a longer time to finish them more so than the Sweet and Spicy ones.

Value?: The chicken alone runs rather steep; At my local Wendy’s the chicken runs for about $3.59. I chose to get

the entire meal for about 6 dollars.

Overall: Its harder finding places that sell “boneless wings” and this isn’t a bad shot at all. I’ve never had anything from Wendy’s that I flat out hated. However, if this promotion ends soon, I doubt that I’d miss it. I think I’ll stick with my favorite, The Spicy Chicken Fillet combo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27208786480531/k2311a082/8.2.09