Dave & Buster’s
180 East Waterfront Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15222
  • My husband and I decided to get out of the house last weekend
  • As soon as we walked in the door I noticed how nice it was inside
  • I think that is really considerate for the customer
  • Other than that, I really enjoyed the place
  • I would recommend going to Dave and Buster's for a fun filled night

• by Queenbeezie

My husband and I decided to get out of the house last weekend. We have both heard of Dave and Buster’s, but neither one of us has actually been there. A lot of our friends have told us good things about Dave and Buster’s. We decided to see for ourselves. As soon as we walked in the door I noticed how nice it was inside. I really liked the coat closet. I think that is really considerate for the customer.

We were both hungry so we set down at the restaurant. I was really surprised at the menu. I was thinking it was going to be like Chuckie Cheese were there was only pizza on the menu! I ordered a steak and baked potato. It was delious. My husband liked his meal as well. I was satisfied with the pricing on the menu. We got a lot of food and really didn’t spend that much money. They really ...

• catered to us in the restaurant.

The arcade was fun. They have a ton of games. I felt like a child! My husband and I were competing against each other in everything! My favorite is the air hockey machine. I beat my husband four times! They have a variety of games for everyone.

I only have two complaints. I did think that the bar was expensive. We probably would have purchased

more at the bar if it wouldn’t have been so expensive. My other complaint is that they allow children in the arcade. The good thing is that children have to be with an adult. I still don’t feel that children should be allowed around alcohol. There are plenty of arcades for children. I think Dave and Buster’s should be for adults only. Other than that, I really enjoyed the place. I would recommend going to Dave and Buster’s for a fun filled night.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59208786430531/k2311a082/8.2.09