Bare Escentuals  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I thought it was going to make my skin look beautiful
  • When I applied the product I noticed that it did not cover my pimples at all
  • I guess I should have reviewed the product before I bought it
  • I wouldn’t recommend anyone to try this product

• by Queenbeezie

I was so excited to try Bare Escentuals. I have seen the infomercials. It looked like a miracle foundation. I thought it was going to make my skin look beautiful.

I have always suffered from oily skin. Acne has always been a problem for me. I have always been made fun of for my terrible skin.

I thought Bare Escentuals was going to change all that for me. Unfortunately it

made my skin look worse. I guess it is true what they say.

Watch out for things that are too good to be true.

The only good thing about this whole situation is that I only bought the starter kit. As soon as I received my kit I started to use the product.

When I applied the product I noticed that it did not cover my pimples at all.

• It did nothing. I was so confused.

Why didn’t I have that gorgeous glow that the people on the commercials have? This really upset me. Late that day I noticed my face had a burning sensation. After that I just through the kit away.

I was so disappointed. I really thought that this product was going to change my skin and my life. I went online and researched this product.

I couldn’t figure out why I would get a burning sensation from something that was all natural. I read that the minerals in Bare Escentuals can actually cause irritations. I guess I should have reviewed the product before I bought it.

I am writing this to make other people aware. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to try this product. I have had better luck using Cover Girl foundation! I’m not trusting infomercials anymore!

Bare Escentuals

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31208786420531/k2311a082/8.2.09