Reflexology Socks
  • Initially I found it a little odd receiving a pair of socks as a gift, but as I started using it and started enjoying the benefits of these Reflexology socks – I felt lucky on receiving such a wonderful gift
  • As I had been suffering from back ache for quite some time, I decided to treat my backache with these Reflexology socks

• by rm002

One of my best friends had gifted me a pair of Reflexology socks on her visit home and kept praising the product till the time she left the place. Initially I found it a little odd receiving a pair of socks as a gift, but as I started using it and started enjoying the benefits of these Reflexology socks – I felt lucky on receiving such a wonderful gift.

Reflexology socks demonstrated the reflex pressure point in a colorful and easy to understand diagram. It helped me practicing reflexology which is an art of applying pressure to different points of the foot to stimulate specific organs and glands in the body

for better health. I just had to slip on the socks and apply comfortable pressure to the required area with my thumb or fingers. As I had been suffering from back ache for quite some time, I decided to treat my backache with these Reflexology socks. I started applying light pressure on the pads of both the feet as shown in the diagram of this Reflexology socks. It took me only about four to five minutes to finish the treatment and after having it done it for a fortnight, I was surprised at the results. My back ache not only reduced considerably but I also started feeling more energetic and livelier ...

• than before.

After being satisfied with my back ache results, I now used this Reflexology socks for improving my general health. For this according to the Reflexology socks I had to start with the pressure points from the centre of the each foot and work my way out slowly and steadily. The results of this reflexology session just amazed me. It not only relaxed me by reducing my stress and tension but also helped me sleep better. My health slowly started showing signs of improvements. My body aches and pains reduced and I stared feeling a lot more active and full of life.

Practicing reflexology with the help these pair of Reflexology socks

soon became an important routine in my life. I did not have to fix any set time for practicing reflexology, because after getting used to the pressure points, I could just practice reflexology while watching T.V or waiting for my child in school or even while travelling. Its compact size made it easy for me to tuck it quickly in my purse and carry it anywhere and everywhere. I found it easy to maintain them as they could be easily machine washed and also dried up quickly. They were just—Miraculous.

Priced at $10.00 only this pair of Reflexology socks are an easy access to good health and well being.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34208786310531/k2311a082/8.2.09