GreenMax Yam Nutritious Cereal  » Food  »
  • I think the fact that a huge variety of ingredients are used for this product is great although it makes this product seems like a porridge more than a drink
  • Try it and you will see the reason why I like this so much

• by shinl

This is one very delicious cereal drink!

Most cereal drinks are sweet but this is not. It has a Taiwan-Hakka-flavor, so it is actually pretty salty. Since it contains yam, tomato, pumpkin seeds, green tea, wild rice, flat red bean, black bean, wheat germ, black sesame, white sesame, sea weed, oats, buck wheat,

wheat, carrot, cabbage, parsley and sea salt, I get to munch on all kind of stuff when I drink this. I think the fact that a huge variety of ingredients are used for this product is great although it makes this product seems like a porridge more than a drink.

It is ...

• extremely easy to prepare, too. Just pour hot water on it and stir and wait for several minutes and you can consume it.

As for me, I usually boil the contents with water and noodles and then serve it as lunch. Sometimes I just add a wee bit of water to it

to make it a gravy, and then I will pour it on cooked pasta with some baked bread crumbs, broccoli and cauliflower and voila, I’ve got a Mandarin style pasta!

Try it and you will see the reason why I like this so much. The salty taste of this product is just so addictive!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27208786210431/k2311a082/8.2.09