Stila Eyeshadow in Mystic  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's gorgeous and not too dramatic I think, if I use it lightly
  • The quality is pretty good, so if you're looking for a pretty blue eyeshadow, you should definitely give Mystic a try
  • However, that's not too bad in my opinion because I don't want a really dark blue
  • Unfortunately, this isn't as pigmented as some of the other Stila eyeshadows I've used
  • But I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow for people who want to try a pretty blue

• by Kelairyy

I don’t usually wear blue eyeshadow because it is just too bold for me, and I don’t really think blue eyeshadow looks good on many people. However, Mystic was such a pretty blue that I had to try it out. It is kind of a greenish-blue, like a like turquoise or aqua color. It’s gorgeous and not too dramatic I think, if I use it lightly. This is a great color for anyone who wants to try some new and a little bold.

Mystic is a gorgeous color! It is light a greenish blue color, and it reminds me of the sea. It looks really pretty as an all over lid color or even as an eyeliner to give a pop of color. I don’t wear this too often because it’s not as

natural looking as brown eyeshadow and all, but this always makes my eyes look great when I do wear it. It makes my brown eyes stand out more and just looks very pretty overall. It is really easy to blend with other eyeshadows and it applies smoothly as well. The lasting power is also great. It lasts the whole day on my eyes! The quality is pretty good, so if you’re looking for a pretty blue eyeshadow, you should definitely give Mystic a try.

One thing I don’t really like about Mystic is that this eyeshadow isn’t as pigmented as some of the other Stila eyeshadow’s I’ve applied. It still shows up as greenish blue on my eyes, but it just isn’t as pigmented. However, that’s not too bad in my opinion because I ...

• don’t want a really dark blue; a light one is fine for me. It really depends on your preference, I guess. Also, since this is a blue eyeshadow, this may not look good on everyone. It actually looks okay to wear everyday because it is more of a light blue instead of a really dramatic one, but even so, I don’t use this eyeshadow as much. It doesn’t look good with too many colors either so I only use this once in a while. I also don’t like the price. Twenty dollars is a lot for an eyeshadow, especially one that I don’t use as often, so I don’t know if I’m going to repurchase this or not.

Mystic is a really pretty blue color, definitely! It is a mix of green and blue,

kind of like a turquoise color. It reminds me of the sea, and it looks gorgeous. I don’t usually wear blue eyeshadows but this one is an exception. It also is great because it is easy to apply and blend; I don’t have to pack on a lot of eyeshadow for this to show up. Unfortunately, this isn’t as pigmented as some of the other Stila eyeshadows I’ve used. It still is pretty pigmented though; it’s not too bad. The color isn’t really natural so I don’t use this as much, but it looks really pretty for more fun occasions like a date or party. The only thing really holding me back from possibly repurchasing Mystic again is the price. But I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow for people who want to try a pretty blue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31208786130431/k2311a082/8.2.09